Terms and Conditions of Use for Action For Aids Singapore-PrEPSingapore.com PrEP Access Program (On-Demand)
1. The PrEP Access Program is an initiative by Action For Aids Singapore supported by PrEPSingapore.com from 1 June 2022 - 31 May 2023 (herein "Program Period")
2. A limited number of clients will receive up to 6 bottles (3 bottles per order X 2) of Free PrEP Medication subsidised for themselves only by Action For Aids (herein known as "Eligible Clients"), by using The PrEP Access Program package code made available to them on a first-come-first-serve basis
3. Eligible Clients are expected to use PrEP On-Demand during the program period.
4. During the Program Period, Eligible clients may use the PrEP Access Program package code/or given access to the Program Package under PrEP options on the website.
5. A flat fee comprising of Service and handling fees, Shipping (Standard 14-30 days or Express 7-14 days) and Insurance are applicable from 6SGD upwards, for each order of up to 3 bottles per order.
6. Each prescription may only be used for one order, and clients may not make multiple orders whether under the program package or otherwise, if they have PrEP medication supplied during prescription period.
7. The Eligible clients will receive up to 6 bottles of generic prep (Teno-Em) produced by the Thailand Government Pharmaceutical Organisation during the program eligibility period, subject to valid prescription from designated clinics and doctors and quantities prescribed as designated by Action For Aids.
8. Program enrolment and steps to order Eligible Clients as follows
a. An email will be sent to you once your account is setup with PrEPSingapore.com. (Within 3 working days)
b. Please visit only NCID doctors for your PrEP Consultation, blood test and a diagnosis for a valid prescription for PrEP (as as designated by Action for Aids) .
c. To make an order:
- Login to your account at PrEPSingapore.com based on your email and provided password
- Select the PrEP Access Program Package under PrEP products options or apply a code during checkout (as per email instructions from us)
- Enter your quantity/shipping option and submit your prescription as attachment (prescription can be attached after order as well)
- Make your payment for the order through bank cards, PayNow or Bank transfer
- When prescription is validated, your order will be updated as "Processing in progress" followed by "Shipped"
- You will receive status updates of your shipment through email
9. PrEPSingapore.com offers delivery timeline guarantees. Specific delivery dates, call-on-delivery, special placement of items on arrival are not available. You may choose express shipping if you wish to receive SMS notice of your parcel on arrival or delivery issues.
10. For standard delivery, Singpost will provide a notice of delivery failure with re-delivery or self-collection options slip in the letterbox or your doorstep.
11. Items are packed discreetly with no mention of the medication on the package, another layer of discreet packing is made should the parcel be opened. Items may be delivered at doorstep or letterbox, and it is the client's responsibility to ensure there are sign-off parties available at address for express shipping.
12. Existing clients with purchases made on PrEPSingapore.com in 2022 are not eligible for this program.